Wound Management: Prevention and Treatment of Dog Bites
Medical conditions associated with a high risk of infection after a dog bite. The clinical features in humans can be divided into 3 phases.
- Initial Stage - pain at the site of bite, numbness of limbs, headache
- Excitation stage - restlessness, hydrophobia, hallucinations, change in tone of voice
- Paralytic phase - unconsciousness, restlessness and death.
- Hydrophobia (fear of water) is an indicative feature of rabies.
- If you feel normal even after 10days of dog bite – Beware you could still be infected with Rabies – Metros/ Non-Metros.
Many people’s jobs require them to sit in the same spot for several hours at a time,...
Do you feel exhausted every time you head to the gym? Workout fatigue is a real problem...
Refined foods get clogged in the colon, causing gas, indigestion, flatulence and...