Wound Management: Prevention and Treatment of Dog Bites
Medical conditions associated with a high risk of infection after a dog bite. The clinical features in humans can be divided into 3 phases.
- Initial Stage - pain at the site of bite, numbness of limbs, headache
- Excitation stage - restlessness, hydrophobia, hallucinations, change in tone of voice
- Paralytic phase - unconsciousness, restlessness and death.
- Hydrophobia (fear of water) is an indicative feature of rabies.
- If you feel normal even after 10days of dog bite – Beware you could still be infected with Rabies – Metros/ Non-Metros.
While sunflower oil is a healthy oil to cook with, it can be used in your skin and hair...
We all have some sort of skincare routine and are probably guilty of some skincare...
Work, presentations, deadlines, interviews etc. are such a basic part of your life and yet...