What Is Throat Cancer?
Symptoms for Throat cancer
- Hoarseness of voice that persists
- Troubled breathing and painful swallowing of food or A small lump beginning to grow anywhere on or around the neck.
- Having laryngitis for an extended period of time (consider seeing a doctor if laryngitis continues for longer that 2 weeks)
- Prolonged soreness in the neck
- Unresolving Cough (with/without blood)
- Weight loss of over 10% of body weight.
*Inputs: Dr Anil Heroor, Oncosurgeon, Fortis Hospital, Mulund
Health Star Of The Week
A hefty Ganesh found it difficult to walk around or cycle in the chemical plant where he...
Favourite Recipe Of The Week
For a healthy breakfast one needs to blend nutrition and fibre. Nutritionist Priya Kathpal...
With the mercury levels rising to new highs everyday, summer seems to completely drain us...
Oxytocin - the natural love drug plays a crucial role in nurturing our relationships,...