Healthy New Year’s Party Snacks
New Year’s Party Snack Recipe # 6: Gingered crab phyllo dumplings
These dumplings look and taste lovely. Crispy, triangular shaped dumplings filled with ginger-flavored crab, water chestnuts and corn. But worry not, these are completely healthy; nevertheless, moderation is key.
• 1 can (7 oz/200g) white crabmeat
• ½ cup (125 ml) canned water chestnuts, drained and coarsely chopped
• 1 ½ cups (375 ml) frozen corn, thawed
• 4 scallions, chopped
• 1 tbsp (15 ml) finely chopped fresh ginger
• 1 fresh red chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
• 2 tbsp (25 ml) Chinese cooking wine or dry cherry
• 2 tbsp (25 ml) canola oil
• 1 tbsp (15 ml) toasted sesame oil
• 6 sheets phyllo pastry
• 1 tbsp (15 ml) sesame seeds
• Salt and pepper
For the rest of the recipe click here
If you’ve ever admired Hrithik Roshan or John Abraham’s physique, you have Kris Gethin...
Anurag was a pampered boy who weighed 117 kilos when he was just 22 years old. While the...
For hundreds of years, the only type of milk humans had to drink was animal milk that came...