Healthy New Year’s Party Snacks
New Year’s Party Snack Recipe # 6: Gingered crab phyllo dumplings
These dumplings look and taste lovely. Crispy, triangular shaped dumplings filled with ginger-flavored crab, water chestnuts and corn. But worry not, these are completely healthy; nevertheless, moderation is key.
• 1 can (7 oz/200g) white crabmeat
• ½ cup (125 ml) canned water chestnuts, drained and coarsely chopped
• 1 ½ cups (375 ml) frozen corn, thawed
• 4 scallions, chopped
• 1 tbsp (15 ml) finely chopped fresh ginger
• 1 fresh red chili pepper, seeded and finely chopped
• 2 tbsp (25 ml) Chinese cooking wine or dry cherry
• 2 tbsp (25 ml) canola oil
• 1 tbsp (15 ml) toasted sesame oil
• 6 sheets phyllo pastry
• 1 tbsp (15 ml) sesame seeds
• Salt and pepper
For the rest of the recipe click here
While sunflower oil is a healthy oil to cook with, it can be used in your skin and hair...
We all have some sort of skincare routine and are probably guilty of some skincare...
Work, presentations, deadlines, interviews etc. are such a basic part of your life and yet...