Food Borne Diseases: How Travellers Can Prevent Food Borne Diseases
Tips for a healthy traveller in not-so-healthy settings:
- Check the surrounding of the restaurant or the stall.
- If the food uses uncooked eggs or milk and it has been left out for a long duration, it would be wise not to consume it. These ingredients needs proper refrigeration and should not be kept at room temperature.
- Drink plenty of water
- If you are not content with the hygiene, opt for packaged ingredients and juices.
- Eat food that is properly cooked
- Opt for fruits like banana that is covered with a thick skin that can be peeled.
- Opt for dairy that has been pasteurized
Health Star Of The Week
22-year-old Ajith was stunned when a little kid referred to him as ‘uncle.' This...
For those of us in the corporate world, stress is a common phenomenon. Besides, numerous...
Dr Arnold Kegel, discovered kegel exercises to help pregnant women control urinary...