Food Borne Diseases: How Travellers Can Prevent Food Borne Diseases
Tips for a healthy traveller in not-so-healthy settings:
- Check the surrounding of the restaurant or the stall.
- If the food uses uncooked eggs or milk and it has been left out for a long duration, it would be wise not to consume it. These ingredients needs proper refrigeration and should not be kept at room temperature.
- Drink plenty of water
- If you are not content with the hygiene, opt for packaged ingredients and juices.
- Eat food that is properly cooked
- Opt for fruits like banana that is covered with a thick skin that can be peeled.
- Opt for dairy that has been pasteurized
While sunflower oil is a healthy oil to cook with, it can be used in your skin and hair...
We all have some sort of skincare routine and are probably guilty of some skincare...
Work, presentations, deadlines, interviews etc. are such a basic part of your life and yet...