#8 Tip on Using Fats and Oil in a Healthy Diet
Be very careful when reheating cooking oil.
- Make sure you are straining the oil through layers of cheesecloth, so that you catch any leftover food particle. Do this exercise, when the oil is hot, but be careful as it might burn.
- Shake off extra batter before frying.
- Turn off the heat as soon as you are done frying. Exposing oil to heat even after the usage is can lead to acidity.
- Do not mix different kinds of oil types while frying.
- Make it a point to store the oil in a cool and dark place.
- Go for a stainless steel pan for frying. Avoid using iron or copper pots for oil that you plan to reuse in the future.
Health Star Of The Week
A hefty Ganesh found it difficult to walk around or cycle in the chemical plant where he...
Favourite Recipe Of The Week
For a healthy breakfast one needs to blend nutrition and fibre. Nutritionist Priya Kathpal...
With the mercury levels rising to new highs everyday, summer seems to completely drain us...
Oxytocin - the natural love drug plays a crucial role in nurturing our relationships,...