Healthy Snacks: Baked French Fries
Wishing over a delightful plate of fresh fries dipped in yummy sauce, but killing your desire due to health reasons? If you want to savour your taste buds with some delightfully yummy and healthy French fries then try this recipe by Padmaja Vasireddy – Food and Nutrition Expert and writer at Nutrition for Asian Indians, California, USA.
• 4 medium size brown Potatoes
• 2 tsp sesame oil
• Salt to taste
• 2 cloves garlic (optional)
• 2 tsp minced coriander (optional)
• 1 tsp paprika (optional)
1. Slice potatoes into French fries shape, rub them with sesame oil.
2. Bake French fries at 350 degrees for 15minutes and boil high for 5minutes.
3. Flavour them with salt and pepper.
4. Toss some with minced garlic, chillies, coriander and paprika (optional).
*Image courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
The human body is truly amazing. Check out these 10 incredible facts about your body.
If you’re a vegetarian, watch out for these foods that seem to be vegetarian but may...
Drinking enough water is easier said than done, because even though you know that you...