Good Vision Juice: Beetroot and Carrot Juice
If you love juices then introduce yourself with a nutrient-abundant beetroot-carrot juice. This juice provides health benefits from head to toe, especially for good vision. Try this juicy recipe to colour your diet with fibre, minerals and carotenoids.
• 1 beetroot
• 1/2 kg carrots
• 1/2 piece of ginger (adrak)
• 2 tbsp (chopped) mint leaves (phudina)
• black salt (sanchal) to taste
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Blend all the ingredients in a mixer with some water except black salt and lemon juice.
2. Strain the liquid.
3. Pour in a glass add black salt, lemon juice and ice cubes.
4. Garnish with mint leaves.
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Every New Year, we tend to make New Year’s resolutions that we swear we are going to...
Your hands can become rough from your daily chores, making them look a lot older than the...
Stevia is a popular sweetener and sugar substitute that is favoured widely as it...