Good Vision Juice: Beetroot and Carrot Juice
If you love juices then introduce yourself with a nutrient-abundant beetroot-carrot juice. This juice provides health benefits from head to toe, especially for good vision. Try this juicy recipe to colour your diet with fibre, minerals and carotenoids.
• 1 beetroot
• 1/2 kg carrots
• 1/2 piece of ginger (adrak)
• 2 tbsp (chopped) mint leaves (phudina)
• black salt (sanchal) to taste
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
1. Blend all the ingredients in a mixer with some water except black salt and lemon juice.
2. Strain the liquid.
3. Pour in a glass add black salt, lemon juice and ice cubes.
4. Garnish with mint leaves.
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Your alarm didn’t go off, you woke up late and now you’re running late for work -...
For better or for worse, things will change. The decisions you make today will reflect on...
Street jazz is a modern-day dance style that stems from other dance forms like hip-hop,...