Bodybuilding Recipe: Mustard Roasted Chicken
Want to build muscles but bored of the regular dull meals? Try this super delicious and super protein rich mustard roasted chicken recipe shared by Mike Jackson - Nutritional Consultant and Physique Transformation Specialist. This finger-licking recipe contains 106 grams protein and 569 calories, so go ahead and enjoy this dish after your bodybuilding workout.
• 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
• 1 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
• 4 lbs. chicken breast halves
• 1/4 tsp. paprika
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Mix mustard and parsley in a bowl.
3. Arrange chicken breasts, skin-side up, in a shallow baking pan.
4. Brush with mustard mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
5. Bake 30 minutes, or until cooked throughout.
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Former NFL cheerleader, competitive gymnast and pro fitness athlete, Ramona Braganza is...
Blue is one colour that always looks good on any skin! I'm talking about...
No matter how many hours we have in the day, we always fall short of time try to take...