Bodybuilding Recipe: Mustard Roasted Chicken
Want to build muscles but bored of the regular dull meals? Try this super delicious and super protein rich mustard roasted chicken recipe shared by Mike Jackson - Nutritional Consultant and Physique Transformation Specialist. This finger-licking recipe contains 106 grams protein and 569 calories, so go ahead and enjoy this dish after your bodybuilding workout.
• 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
• 1 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
• 4 lbs. chicken breast halves
• 1/4 tsp. paprika
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Mix mustard and parsley in a bowl.
3. Arrange chicken breasts, skin-side up, in a shallow baking pan.
4. Brush with mustard mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
5. Bake 30 minutes, or until cooked throughout.
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Health Star Of The Week
22-year-old Ajith was stunned when a little kid referred to him as ‘uncle.' This...
For those of us in the corporate world, stress is a common phenomenon. Besides, numerous...
Dr Arnold Kegel, discovered kegel exercises to help pregnant women control urinary...