Bodybuilding Recipe: Mustard Roasted Chicken
Want to build muscles but bored of the regular dull meals? Try this super delicious and super protein rich mustard roasted chicken recipe shared by Mike Jackson - Nutritional Consultant and Physique Transformation Specialist. This finger-licking recipe contains 106 grams protein and 569 calories, so go ahead and enjoy this dish after your bodybuilding workout.
• 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
• 1 Tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
• 4 lbs. chicken breast halves
• 1/4 tsp. paprika
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Mix mustard and parsley in a bowl.
3. Arrange chicken breasts, skin-side up, in a shallow baking pan.
4. Brush with mustard mixture. Sprinkle with paprika.
5. Bake 30 minutes, or until cooked throughout.
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Health Star Of The Week
The feeling of being a mother had left Rupa ecstatic, but the repercussions of fat rich...
Have you ever wondered about which positions are most likely to make you climax? Or if it...
Hair Care Tips
Hair fall or hair loss does not spare age or gender. To be honest hair fall is a natural...