Top 3 Yoga Asanas for Your Breasts
Importance of a Healthy Lymphatic System
Yoga Asanas for Breasts #1: Diagonal stretch
- Sit in a comfortable position and place your thumbs on the palms of the hands, right at the base of your little fingers.
- Make sure that you rest your fingers in straight line. Now, slowly pull your arms to the sides, making sure they are parallel to the ground. Your palms should face downwards.
- Now raise your right arm and bring down the left arm. Breathe in as the right arm goes up and breathe out as the right arm goes down. Continue this exercise for 1 to 2 minutes.
Yoga Asanas for Breasts #2: Reach for health
- Sit comfortably on your heels and take the pressure off your knee joints by placing a firm pillow in between your buttocks and legs.
- Now, make a fist of your hands by tucking the thumb inside. Bring your hand to the level of your chests by pulling your elbows back.
- Now extend your arm in a frontward direction in its full length by inhaling powerfully. Now open your fingers as though you were about to grasp something. Then close them by making a fist of your hands and snap the arm to the side of your body as your breathe out.
- Repeat this with other arm and continue for 2 to 3 minutes.
Yoga Asanas for Breasts # 3: Frog pose
- Stand in a comfortable position and place your heels together. Now squat down comfortably and keep your heels off the ground.
- Now touch the ground with your finger tips straightening your spine as much as possible.
- Now breathe in and straighten the legs by bringing the head close to the knees. The finger tips should continue to touch the ground.
- Now breathe out and return back to the squatting position.
- Perform this asana for one minute comfortably, and gradually increase the minutes.
*Image courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Former NFL cheerleader, competitive gymnast and pro fitness athlete, Ramona Braganza is...
Blue is one colour that always looks good on any skin! I'm talking about...
No matter how many hours we have in the day, we always fall short of time try to take...