Diet Dilemma: Will Eating 6 Meals a Day Help Me Lose Weight?
Choose power-packed healthy meal combos. The buzz word here is diversity. The more diverse your meals, the more you are likely to balance your proteins, carbs, and fats. Here are some power packed combination ideas:
- Spinach is already quite healthy, but when you combine it with an avocado, it becomes even healthier. Research suggests that healthy fats in avocado enhance the fat-soluble carotenoids in spinach.
- Seasonal fruits.
- A handful of almonds and other dried fruit.
- Vitamin C when combined with eggs is the most powerful supporter of iron absorption. Vitamin C makes the iron up to 6 times more soluble, which means that you can use 100% of the iron you munch, keeping fatigue-causing anemia- at bay.
- A large bowl of skim milk and whole grain cereal. Add your favourite fruit to it.
- A tiny sized bran muffin along with raisins and a medium-sized glass of skim milk.
- One egg, whole wheat toast, and a glass of orange or apple juice.
- One whole wheat roti combined with steamed chicken and stir-fried vegetables.
Absolutely love those deep backed cholis but ashamed of the state of your back? Luckily,...
Herbs and spices have been traditionally used for their flavour-enhancing and medicinal...
The human body is simply amazing, with several functions and abilities that we don’t even...