Diet Dilemma: Will Eating 6 Meals a Day Help Me Lose Weight?
Choose power-packed healthy meal combos. The buzz word here is diversity. The more diverse your meals, the more you are likely to balance your proteins, carbs, and fats. Here are some power packed combination ideas:
- Spinach is already quite healthy, but when you combine it with an avocado, it becomes even healthier. Research suggests that healthy fats in avocado enhance the fat-soluble carotenoids in spinach.
- Seasonal fruits.
- A handful of almonds and other dried fruit.
- Vitamin C when combined with eggs is the most powerful supporter of iron absorption. Vitamin C makes the iron up to 6 times more soluble, which means that you can use 100% of the iron you munch, keeping fatigue-causing anemia- at bay.
- A large bowl of skim milk and whole grain cereal. Add your favourite fruit to it.
- A tiny sized bran muffin along with raisins and a medium-sized glass of skim milk.
- One egg, whole wheat toast, and a glass of orange or apple juice.
- One whole wheat roti combined with steamed chicken and stir-fried vegetables.
Every New Year, we tend to make New Year’s resolutions that we swear we are going to...
Your hands can become rough from your daily chores, making them look a lot older than the...
Stevia is a popular sweetener and sugar substitute that is favoured widely as it...