Top 5 Healthy Recipes that Make Spinach Interesting
- Prepare the aloo-paneer masala by mixing all the ingredients well. Keep aside.
- Heat butter and add crushed garlic. Add finely chopped onion. Fry for 2-3 minutes till light brown. Add tomato. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach, salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add corn and tomato ketchup. Mix well. Add a pinch of sugar if required. Remove from fire.
- Grease a borosil baking dish and spread the aloo-paneer masala at the bottom.
- Spread spinach and corn over it.
- Grate cheese over it.
- Decorate with a row of sliced tomatoes overlapping each other in the centre only. Bake in a hot oven at 200°C/400°F for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
*Image and recipe courtesy: © Nita Mehta
Every New Year, we tend to make New Year’s resolutions that we swear we are going to...
Your hands can become rough from your daily chores, making them look a lot older than the...
Stevia is a popular sweetener and sugar substitute that is favoured widely as it...