Top 5 Healthy Recipes that Make Spinach Interesting
- Prepare the aloo-paneer masala by mixing all the ingredients well. Keep aside.
- Heat butter and add crushed garlic. Add finely chopped onion. Fry for 2-3 minutes till light brown. Add tomato. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach, salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add corn and tomato ketchup. Mix well. Add a pinch of sugar if required. Remove from fire.
- Grease a borosil baking dish and spread the aloo-paneer masala at the bottom.
- Spread spinach and corn over it.
- Grate cheese over it.
- Decorate with a row of sliced tomatoes overlapping each other in the centre only. Bake in a hot oven at 200°C/400°F for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
*Image and recipe courtesy: © Nita Mehta
In the lead up to Diwali and the festive season we all need to watch what we eat.
Celery's an underdog when it comes to healthy foods, because it is rarely given credit...
The human body is simply amazing, with several functions and abilities that we don’t even...