Top 5 Healthy Recipes that Make Spinach Interesting
- Prepare the aloo-paneer masala by mixing all the ingredients well. Keep aside.
- Heat butter and add crushed garlic. Add finely chopped onion. Fry for 2-3 minutes till light brown. Add tomato. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach, salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add corn and tomato ketchup. Mix well. Add a pinch of sugar if required. Remove from fire.
- Grease a borosil baking dish and spread the aloo-paneer masala at the bottom.
- Spread spinach and corn over it.
- Grate cheese over it.
- Decorate with a row of sliced tomatoes overlapping each other in the centre only. Bake in a hot oven at 200°C/400°F for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
*Image and recipe courtesy: © Nita Mehta
Absolutely love those deep backed cholis but ashamed of the state of your back? Luckily,...
Herbs and spices have been traditionally used for their flavour-enhancing and medicinal...
The human body is simply amazing, with several functions and abilities that we don’t even...