Potato Layered with Spinach ‘n’ Corn (Serves 3- 4)
- 2 cups finely chopped spinach (palak)
- ½ cup corn kernels, 2 onions - finely chopped, 1 tomato - chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup, ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp pepper, or to taste
- 4-5 flakes garlic - crushed, 2 tbsp butter
- 3 potatoes - boiled & grated
- 150 gm paneer - grated, 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
- 2 green chillies - chopped finely
- juice of one lemon
- ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp pepper, 1 tbsp mustard
- 4 tbsp grated cheese, 1 firm tomato – sliced
*Image courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Health Star Of The Week
39 year old Ravi Wadhawan weighed a quintal for almost ten years, until his best friend...
Favourite Recipe Of The Week
Eggs can be prepared by several methods, but the trick is to not over cook it. Anjali Shah...
High uric acid levels in the blood stream can lead to a common form of arthritis called...
Oral sex means sexual actions regarding the stimulation of the genitals by the use of the...