Top 5 Healthy Recipes that Make Spinach Interesting
- Prepare the aloo-paneer masala by mixing all the ingredients well. Keep aside.
- Heat butter and add crushed garlic. Add finely chopped onion. Fry for 2-3 minutes till light brown. Add tomato. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add chopped spinach, salt and pepper. Cook for 4-5 minutes.
- Add corn and tomato ketchup. Mix well. Add a pinch of sugar if required. Remove from fire.
- Grease a borosil baking dish and spread the aloo-paneer masala at the bottom.
- Spread spinach and corn over it.
- Grate cheese over it.
- Decorate with a row of sliced tomatoes overlapping each other in the centre only. Bake in a hot oven at 200°C/400°F for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
*Image and recipe courtesy: © Nita Mehta
Health Star Of The Week
The feeling of being a mother had left Rupa ecstatic, but the repercussions of fat rich...
Multiple orgasms, the holy grail of sex. Men capable of dishing them out are considered sex...
Monsoon is all about acne prone skin, zits and pimples due to dust, frizzy hair and dirty...