Top 10 Indian Greens for Healthy Meals
Turnip Greens (Shalgam ke patte)
Topping the list of the most and the more – surpasses the Indian population’s RDA for Calcium, β-carotene (precursor of Vitamin A), Vitamin K, Vitamin C; almost meets the RDA for Iron, also a good source of folate. However, somehow these greens have lost the popularity vote with new generations.
Shalgam ke patte ka salad – (serves 4, 25 kcals/serving)
- 2 cups turnip greens, shredded
- 1 cup mixed greens (lettuce, spinach, spring onion), shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup carrot, shredded
- ½ cup cucumber, diced
- For dressing –
- Lemon juice, as per taste
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add lemon juice for dressing and toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.
While sunflower oil is a healthy oil to cook with, it can be used in your skin and hair...
We all have some sort of skincare routine and are probably guilty of some skincare...
Work, presentations, deadlines, interviews etc. are such a basic part of your life and yet...