Top 10 Indian Greens for Healthy Meals
Dill Leaves (Suva/ Shepu)
The pungent flavor of this makes it less popular, but if used in a judicious way one will find the flavor issues manageable. It more than just meets the RDA when it comes to Vitamin K and β-carotene. It’s an adjuvant in meeting requirements of calcium and iron (almost 50% of RDA), Vitamin C (25% of RDA), folate.
Dillwale Sandwich – (serves 4, 230 kcals/serving)
- 8 Wheat breads
- 1 cup beet, grated
- ½ cup cucumber, grated
- ½ cup dill leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Butter
- Combine all ingredients except butter and bread in a bowl, and keep aside.
- Butter 4 breads, and top it with the sandwich filling.
- Cover the topped breads with the remaining 4.
- Toast/grill and serve hot.
While sunflower oil is a healthy oil to cook with, it can be used in your skin and hair...
We all have some sort of skincare routine and are probably guilty of some skincare...
Work, presentations, deadlines, interviews etc. are such a basic part of your life and yet...