Top 10 Indian Greens for Healthy Meals
Dill Leaves (Suva/ Shepu)
The pungent flavor of this makes it less popular, but if used in a judicious way one will find the flavor issues manageable. It more than just meets the RDA when it comes to Vitamin K and β-carotene. It’s an adjuvant in meeting requirements of calcium and iron (almost 50% of RDA), Vitamin C (25% of RDA), folate.
Dillwale Sandwich – (serves 4, 230 kcals/serving)
- 8 Wheat breads
- 1 cup beet, grated
- ½ cup cucumber, grated
- ½ cup dill leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Butter
- Combine all ingredients except butter and bread in a bowl, and keep aside.
- Butter 4 breads, and top it with the sandwich filling.
- Cover the topped breads with the remaining 4.
- Toast/grill and serve hot.
Health Star Of The Week
Nidhi, thought that being tall helped her look slim, so she didn't pay any attention...
If women are coy about sex, men are coy about skincare treatments. Men also face skin...