Healthy Vegetarian Diet: 20 Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
Healthy Vegetarian Recipe # 2
Bajra aloo rotis
- 2 cups fresh ground bajra or millet flour
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- 5 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- ½ cup onions cut fine
- 2 green chillies ground fine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger freshly ground
- ½ teaspoon amchur
- Salt to taste
• Knead the bajra flour into a pliable dough alongwith all the ingredients.
• Heat a non stick tawa.
• Roll out the dough into rotis, and cook on each side till done.
• Serve hot with non dairy yogurt.
Losing weight has always been considered a simple matter of counting calories - the amount...
Having a healthy sex life is a great way to stay fit, happy and connected with your...
Everyone is in search of a secret product for glowing skin. But what they fail to...