Healthy Vegetarian Diet: 20 Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
Healthy Vegetarian Recipe # 2
Bajra aloo rotis
- 2 cups fresh ground bajra or millet flour
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- 5 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- ½ cup onions cut fine
- 2 green chillies ground fine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger freshly ground
- ½ teaspoon amchur
- Salt to taste
• Knead the bajra flour into a pliable dough alongwith all the ingredients.
• Heat a non stick tawa.
• Roll out the dough into rotis, and cook on each side till done.
• Serve hot with non dairy yogurt.
The human body is truly amazing. Check out these 10 incredible facts about your body.
If you’re a vegetarian, watch out for these foods that seem to be vegetarian but may...
Drinking enough water is easier said than done, because even though you know that you...