Healthy Vegetarian Diet: 20 Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
Healthy Vegetarian Recipe # 2
Bajra aloo rotis
- 2 cups fresh ground bajra or millet flour
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- 5 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- ½ cup onions cut fine
- 2 green chillies ground fine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger freshly ground
- ½ teaspoon amchur
- Salt to taste
• Knead the bajra flour into a pliable dough alongwith all the ingredients.
• Heat a non stick tawa.
• Roll out the dough into rotis, and cook on each side till done.
• Serve hot with non dairy yogurt.
While sunflower oil is a healthy oil to cook with, it can be used in your skin and hair...
We all have some sort of skincare routine and are probably guilty of some skincare...
Work, presentations, deadlines, interviews etc. are such a basic part of your life and yet...