Healthy Vegetarian Diet: 20 Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
Healthy Vegetarian Recipe # 2
Bajra aloo rotis
- 2 cups fresh ground bajra or millet flour
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potatoes
- 5 tablespoons freshly chopped coriander
- ½ cup onions cut fine
- 2 green chillies ground fine
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger freshly ground
- ½ teaspoon amchur
- Salt to taste
• Knead the bajra flour into a pliable dough alongwith all the ingredients.
• Heat a non stick tawa.
• Roll out the dough into rotis, and cook on each side till done.
• Serve hot with non dairy yogurt.
If you’ve ever admired Hrithik Roshan or John Abraham’s physique, you have Kris Gethin...
Anurag was a pampered boy who weighed 117 kilos when he was just 22 years old. While the...
For hundreds of years, the only type of milk humans had to drink was animal milk that came...