Healthy Vegetarian Diet: 20 Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
Healthy Vegetarian Recipe # 9
Vegetable Chat Mix
• 1 cup american sweet corn
• 1 small cucumber
• 1 small red bell pepper
• 1 green chilli
• few mint leaves
• 1/2 tsp cumin powder
• 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tsp lemon juice
• Black salt to taste
• Saute corn.
• Roast cumin seeds mildly and grind them coarsely.
• Chop cucumber and bell pepper.
• Wash and chop mint and chilli very finely.
1. Toss together corn and chopped vegetables.
2. Season corn with mint, chilli, olive oil, cumin powder and salt.
3. Serve warm at home on holidays or pack in tiffin with lemon wedges.
In the lead up to Diwali and the festive season we all need to watch what we eat.
Celery's an underdog when it comes to healthy foods, because it is rarely given credit...
The human body is simply amazing, with several functions and abilities that we don’t even...