Healthy Vegetarian Diet: 20 Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
Healthy Vegetarian Recipe # 9
Vegetable Chat Mix
• 1 cup american sweet corn
• 1 small cucumber
• 1 small red bell pepper
• 1 green chilli
• few mint leaves
• 1/2 tsp cumin powder
• 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
• 2 tsp lemon juice
• Black salt to taste
• Saute corn.
• Roast cumin seeds mildly and grind them coarsely.
• Chop cucumber and bell pepper.
• Wash and chop mint and chilli very finely.
1. Toss together corn and chopped vegetables.
2. Season corn with mint, chilli, olive oil, cumin powder and salt.
3. Serve warm at home on holidays or pack in tiffin with lemon wedges.
Smoking is bad for your health, yes, but do you know exactly how it affects your body? Most...
The immune system’s job is to identify foreign microbes, viruses, and parasites creeping...
Pizza isn't necessarily junk food; it all depends on how it's made. Pizza can be...