20 Healthy Snacks for Health and Nutrition
Chicken Yogurt Club Sandwich
- 1000 gm - chicken breast, diced
- 50 gm - stalks celery, diced
- 30 gm - spring onions (Scallions) - green and white parts, diced thinly
- 20 gm - fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 20 gm - fresh dill, finely chopped
- 400 gm - plain, nonfat yogurt, hung
- 15 ml - freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 5 gms - mustard
- 10 gm - sea salt
- 2 gms - black pepper, crushed
- 4 - eggs (Egg whites only)
- Mix together the chicken, celery, scallions, parsley, and dill. In a separate bowl, whisk together the, hung yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper. Add the prepared yogurt dressing to the chicken mixture and combine gently. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Separate the egg whites. Double fry the egg whites in a nonstick pan without any oil. Toast some multigrain or whole wheat bread slices. Fill the stuffing of the eggs and the chicken in yogurt for the alternate layers of bread slices. Serve the club sandwich warm with a lettuce salad.
Health Star Of The Week
Vishal was frustrated with his monotonous life which included being surrounded by books,...
Hormones have a profound effect on the human body. Hormonal imbalances don't just...