Wound Management: Prevention and Treatment of Dog Bites
What are the best ways to prevent dog bites?
- Avoid direct eye contact with street dogs, they might take it as a challenge and may bite if they feel threatened.
- Don't tease a sleeping dog, they might attack in aggression.
- Never disturb them while feeding, chewing a bone etc.
- Never turn your back towards the dog and try to run away as it will be natural for the dog to chase you and bite you.
- Always be careful of strange dogs as they might be suffering wounds and can attack any time they feel restless.
While sunflower oil is a healthy oil to cook with, it can be used in your skin and hair...
We all have some sort of skincare routine and are probably guilty of some skincare...
Work, presentations, deadlines, interviews etc. are such a basic part of your life and yet...