Wound Management: Prevention and Treatment of Dog Bites
What are the best ways to prevent dog bites?
- Avoid direct eye contact with street dogs, they might take it as a challenge and may bite if they feel threatened.
- Don't tease a sleeping dog, they might attack in aggression.
- Never disturb them while feeding, chewing a bone etc.
- Never turn your back towards the dog and try to run away as it will be natural for the dog to chase you and bite you.
- Always be careful of strange dogs as they might be suffering wounds and can attack any time they feel restless.
Health Star Of The Week
The feeling of being a mother had left Rupa ecstatic, but the repercussions of fat rich...
Multiple orgasms, the holy grail of sex. Men capable of dishing them out are considered sex...
Monsoon is all about acne prone skin, zits and pimples due to dust, frizzy hair and dirty...