What is Tuberculosis?
Tuberculosis can be cured if detected on time
- Patients who get a full course of treatment may recover completely.
- Patients with Pulmonary Tuberculosis will still infect others after starting intensive treatment.
- 2-3 months of treatment will decrease the risk of infecting others.
- It is very important to complete the whole course of treatment without interruptions
- Patients may also be prescribes physical therapy, breathing exercises and immune-boosting supplements.
Health Star Of The Week
For 24-year-old Ankit his a genetic problem, Hypothyroidism that was playing a spoiler by...
Favourite Recipe Of The Week
Eggs can be prepared by several methods, but the trick is to not over cook it. Anjali Shah...
High uric acid levels in the blood stream can lead to a common form of arthritis called...
Oral sex means sexual actions regarding the stimulation of the genitals by the use of the...