New Year’s Party Snack Recipe # 4: Mediterranean crostini
This vegetarian snack with a creamy chickpea dip spread over the toasts is a great and yummy dish for all vegans.
• 1 can (15 ½ ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 small garlic clove, minced
• Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
• 8 large pitted green olives, cut into 1/8 inch slivers
• 2 tablespoons finely diced celery, plus celery leaves for garnish
• 12 slices (1/3 inch thick) baguette, toasted
For the rest of the recipe click here
Health Star Of The Week
Weight loss becomes a herculean task when you have a small baby in your hands and pounds on...
Favourite Recipe Of The Week
For a healthy breakfast one needs to blend nutrition and fibre. Nutritionist Priya Kathpal...
With the mercury levels rising to new highs everyday, summer seems to completely drain us...
Oxytocin - the natural love drug plays a crucial role in nurturing our relationships,...