Healthy New Year’s Party Snacks
New Year’s Party Snack Recipe # 4: Mediterranean crostini
This vegetarian snack with a creamy chickpea dip spread over the toasts is a great and yummy dish for all vegans.
• 1 can (15 ½ ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 small garlic clove, minced
• Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
• 8 large pitted green olives, cut into 1/8 inch slivers
• 2 tablespoons finely diced celery, plus celery leaves for garnish
• 12 slices (1/3 inch thick) baguette, toasted
For the rest of the recipe click here
Health Star Of The Week
22-year-old Ajith was stunned when a little kid referred to him as ‘uncle.' This...
For those of us in the corporate world, stress is a common phenomenon. Besides, numerous...
Dr Arnold Kegel, discovered kegel exercises to help pregnant women control urinary...