Healthy New Year’s Party Snacks
New Year’s Party Snack Recipe # 4: Mediterranean crostini
This vegetarian snack with a creamy chickpea dip spread over the toasts is a great and yummy dish for all vegans.
• 1 can (15 ½ ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 small garlic clove, minced
• Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
• 8 large pitted green olives, cut into 1/8 inch slivers
• 2 tablespoons finely diced celery, plus celery leaves for garnish
• 12 slices (1/3 inch thick) baguette, toasted
For the rest of the recipe click here
Health Star Of The Week
The feeling of being a mother had left Rupa ecstatic, but the repercussions of fat rich...
Multiple orgasms, the holy grail of sex. Men capable of dishing them out are considered sex...
Monsoon is all about acne prone skin, zits and pimples due to dust, frizzy hair and dirty...