Healthy New Year’s Party Snacks
New Year’s Party Snack Recipe # 4: Mediterranean crostini
This vegetarian snack with a creamy chickpea dip spread over the toasts is a great and yummy dish for all vegans.
• 1 can (15 ½ ounces) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1 small garlic clove, minced
• Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
• 8 large pitted green olives, cut into 1/8 inch slivers
• 2 tablespoons finely diced celery, plus celery leaves for garnish
• 12 slices (1/3 inch thick) baguette, toasted
For the rest of the recipe click here
Smoking is bad for your health, yes, but do you know exactly how it affects your body? Most...
The immune system’s job is to identify foreign microbes, viruses, and parasites creeping...
Pizza isn't necessarily junk food; it all depends on how it's made. Pizza can be...