Healthy New Year’s Party Snacks
New Year’s Party Snack Recipe # 10: Roasted corn and crab dip
This dish is a must have for every New Year. This extra creamy version features roasted veggies, onions, and spicy cheese.
• Nonstick cooking spray
• 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
• 1 cup chopped red sweet pepper
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 1 cup cooked crabmeat or one 6-ounce can crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
• 1 cup shredded cheese with jalapeno chile peppers (4 ounces)
• 1/3 cup mayonnaise
• ¼ cup sour cream
• ¼ cup sliced green onions
• Broken tostada shells, toasted baguette-style French based slices or crackers
For the rest of the recipe click here
The 2015 Academy Awards witnessed some of the fittest Hollywood celebrities who dazzled on...
Vinay was a skinny and underweight kid who had grown up watching Arnold Schwarzenegger and...
Welcome to the vegetarian world! Vegetarians are frequently misunderstood as unconventional...