Healthy New Year’s Party Snacks
New Year’s Party Snack Recipe # 10: Roasted corn and crab dip
This dish is a must have for every New Year. This extra creamy version features roasted veggies, onions, and spicy cheese.
• Nonstick cooking spray
• 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
• 1 cup chopped red sweet pepper
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• 1 cup cooked crabmeat or one 6-ounce can crabmeat, drained, flaked and cartilage removed
• 1 cup shredded cheese with jalapeno chile peppers (4 ounces)
• 1/3 cup mayonnaise
• ¼ cup sour cream
• ¼ cup sliced green onions
• Broken tostada shells, toasted baguette-style French based slices or crackers
For the rest of the recipe click here
Health Star Of The Week
Manisha chose to be ignorant about the weight she had gained over the years, as she was...
If women are coy about sex, men are coy about skincare treatments. Men also face skin...