How to brew Parsley tea:
- Boil the water and remove it from the heat
- Chop some parsley leaves and add to the hot water.
- Let steep in the water for 20 minutes.
- Strain the water and you do not have to add sugar to it.
- If you want to warm it up again, let it heat up but do not let it boil.
Health Benefits of Parsley tea: Parsley has two major properties: antioxidants and vitamin C. Hence parsley can reduce free radicals giving you ageless skin and it can reduce inflammation that is a symptom for osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. So far research hasn’t linked parsley tea to these health benefits. There is no way of asserting how much parsley tea is needed to reduce osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and skin damage.
Health Star Of The Week
A hefty Ganesh found it difficult to walk around or cycle in the chemical plant where he...
Favourite Recipe Of The Week
For a healthy breakfast one needs to blend nutrition and fibre. Nutritionist Priya Kathpal...
With the mercury levels rising to new highs everyday, summer seems to completely drain us...
Oxytocin - the natural love drug plays a crucial role in nurturing our relationships,...