Drinking Tea: Health Benefits of Different Types of Tea
How to brew Peppermint tea:
- Take fresh sprig of peppermint, use only the leaves and make them into small bits.
- Let dry for 24 hours in the sun, making the leaves crispy.
- In a vessel, bring the water to boil and add two tablespoons of peppermint tea.
- Let it boil for 20 minutes and add a twig of fresh mint to the water.
- Strain the leaves in a pot and add sugar to taste.
Health Benefits of Peppermint tea: Don’t get flustered by peppermint tea, it simply means pudina tea, essentially tea brewed from pudina. This is herbal tea and peppermint has medicinal properties for an upset tummy, or so the claims suggest. A point to note, peppermint oil has been clinically tested and it has shown relaxation effects on gastrointestinal tissue. The tests also mention that peppermint oil builds immunity and is beneficial for cancer patients for its ‘chemopreventive potential’. Peppermint oil can also be used as an antioxidant, based on research. (Via)
Garlic, a regular staple in Indian households, is the ultimate superfood. Apart from giving...
Having a healthy sex life is a great way to stay fit, happy and connected with your...
Everyone is in search of a secret product for glowing skin. But what they fail to...