Diabetes: 20 Healthy Lifestyle Tips for Diabetics
Diabetes: Lifestyle Tip for Diabetics #15
List of dos and don’ts for Diabetes Reversal:
- Drink tomato juice with salt and pepper every morning on an empty stomach.
- Per day calorie intake should be between 1,500-1,800 calories with a proportion of 60:20:20 between carbohydrates, fats and proteins, respectively.
- Artificial sweeteners can be used in cakes and sweets for diabetic people (in moderation).
- Keep a check on over-intake of dry fruits.
- Diabetics should eat 3 meals in a day with a good meal plan.
- Have lots of fluid.
- Have at least two seasonal fruits and three vegetables in a diet plan.
- Limit intake of alcohol.
- One teaspoon of methi seeds soaked overnight in 100 ml of water is very effective in controlling diabetes.
- Intake of 6 almonds (soaked overnight) is also helpful in keeping a check on diabetes.
Read More on, How to Change Your Diet for Diabetes Reversal
The human body is truly amazing. Check out these 10 incredible facts about your body.
If you’re a vegetarian, watch out for these foods that seem to be vegetarian but may...
Drinking enough water is easier said than done, because even though you know that you...