Best Foods for a Healthy Heart
Heart Healthy Recipes
Flaxseed Crusted Salmon / tofu
- 4 salmon fillets / 4 small slabs of tofu
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp dried herbs (parsley, basil, oregano)
- ½ tsp salt and 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil. Mix the ground flaxseed, salt, pepper and breadcrumbs with herbs in a dish. Place the fillets / tofu on this, coat all sides evenly, pressing gently.
- Place the crusted fillets on baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until you can flake the fish with a fork. In case of tofu, bake for 7-8 minutes. Serve with a salad.
- (very rich in Omega 3 from salmon and flaxseed)
*Recipe Courtesy: Dr Nandita Iyer, Nutritionist & Spokesperson lifes DHA
Health Star Of The Week
The feeling of being a mother had left Rupa ecstatic, but the repercussions of fat rich...
Have you ever wondered about which positions are most likely to make you climax? Or if it...
Hair Care Tips
Hair fall or hair loss does not spare age or gender. To be honest hair fall is a natural...