Heart Healthy Recipes
- Olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1 lemon zest & juice
- 2 fresh mackerel
- 600 gms potatoes
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 red onion (finely sliced)
- 1 fennel bulb (finely sliced)
- 1 cup parsley (roughly chopped) and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
- Preheat your grill to a medium-high heat.
- Clean the mackerel and get rid of all the rib bones.
- Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice and a sprinkling of zest over mackerel well and sprinkle them with olive oil.
- Now, place the mackerel, skin side up, for at least five minutes. Make sure to turn its side when you are half way through the grilling process.
- For salad, boil the potatoes and cut them in half.
- Place the potato pieces in a mixing bowl and add a dash of olive oil, the rest of the lemon juice and zest, along with mustard and vinegar.
- Mix all the ingredients together well and add the finely sliced onion and fennel.
- Now, add parsley and seasoning.
- Place the salad on the serving plates to form a mound. Carefully lay the mackerel fillets on top of salad.
- Grilled Mackerel is ready to serve.
Health Star Of The Week
A hefty Ganesh found it difficult to walk around or cycle in the chemical plant where he...
Favourite Recipe Of The Week
For a healthy breakfast one needs to blend nutrition and fibre. Nutritionist Priya Kathpal...
With the mercury levels rising to new highs everyday, summer seems to completely drain us...
Oxytocin - the natural love drug plays a crucial role in nurturing our relationships,...