Best Foods for a Healthy Heart
Heart Healthy Recipes
Cod with Oranges
- 4 oranges
- four thick pieces cod fillet fish
- 2 thinly sliced red onion (you can also use regular onion if you are unable to find red onion).
- Cut and peel two of the oranges and collect the juice of both the oranges in a cup separately.
- Now take the rest of the two oranges and dice them into small square pieces.
- Take the four pieces of cod fillet fishes and slightly sauté them in a pan with two tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season it with salt and pepper and cook it for 5 to 8 minutes. Now place it on a platter and garnish.
Former NFL cheerleader, competitive gymnast and pro fitness athlete, Ramona Braganza is...
Blue is one colour that always looks good on any skin! I'm talking about...
No matter how many hours we have in the day, we always fall short of time try to take...