Best Foods for a Healthy Heart
Heart Healthy Recipes
Cod with Oranges
- 4 oranges
- four thick pieces cod fillet fish
- 2 thinly sliced red onion (you can also use regular onion if you are unable to find red onion).
- Cut and peel two of the oranges and collect the juice of both the oranges in a cup separately.
- Now take the rest of the two oranges and dice them into small square pieces.
- Take the four pieces of cod fillet fishes and slightly sauté them in a pan with two tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season it with salt and pepper and cook it for 5 to 8 minutes. Now place it on a platter and garnish.
TAGS: Heart Healthy Foods, Healthy Foods, Heart, heart healthy diet, heart healthy snacks, heart health