Best Foods for a Healthy Heart
Heart Healthy Recipes
Cod with Oranges
- 4 oranges
- four thick pieces cod fillet fish
- 2 thinly sliced red onion (you can also use regular onion if you are unable to find red onion).
- Cut and peel two of the oranges and collect the juice of both the oranges in a cup separately.
- Now take the rest of the two oranges and dice them into small square pieces.
- Take the four pieces of cod fillet fishes and slightly sauté them in a pan with two tablespoons of olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Season it with salt and pepper and cook it for 5 to 8 minutes. Now place it on a platter and garnish.
Health Star Of The Week
Manisha chose to be ignorant about the weight she had gained over the years, as she was...
If women are coy about sex, men are coy about skincare treatments. Men also face skin...