Hair Loss Talk: Causes and Treatment for Hair Loss in Women
- Oil application: Many feel not enough oiling leads to hair loss or thinning. This is not true. Oiling only helps if accompanied with a massage.
- Shampoo: It is not right to say that daily shampooing leads to hair fall. It doesn’t matter how often the scalp is washed. However, it is strongly recommended that you should go for a mild shampoo.
- Wet hair combing: Many feel it leads to weakening of the roots. That is not true. Hair fall only happens if too much brushing or towel drying is done very aggressively. It should be very gentle.
- Shaving and trimming: Many women shave off their heads, so that growth improves. Hair cutting and shaving have no impact on the hair follicle.
- Salon activities like dyes, chemical treatments, and regular blow dryers can result in hair damage and breakage.
Now, let us have a look at the top 6 treatment options for hair loss.
Hollywood celebrity trainer Ramona Braganza lets us in on some of her A-List client's...
Available only in winter, Indian gooseberries, or amla as they are known in Hindi, have...
You probably started growing a moustache this month with the vague intention of...