Weight Loss Tips for Brides and Grooms
Getting in shape, losing weight and looking hot and sexy are the three main criteria for brides and grooms this wedding season. But getting stressed out while planning the wedding can lead to unhealthy habits. So, here are our top tips for weight loss for brides and grooms.
1) Portion control: Do not go on a crash diet as this could lead to cellulite and result in unhealthy weight gain after your wedding. Along with portion control have small healthy meals throughout the day.
2) Balanced diet: Do not exclude non-vegetarian food from your diet or simply consume smoothies in a bid to lose weight. Instead, eat a balanced diet to prevent loss of energy and maintain a healthy complexion. Also, include foods that stimulate metabolism.
3) Sleep: In the midst of planning, lack of sleep is common for the bride and groom and close family members. But, remember, a good night’s sleep reduces stress and fights weight loss.
4) Water: This is an important component for proper functioning of the body. Water helps you lose weight by keeping you full and prevents you from craving for junk food. Water also enhances the texture of the skin and gives you glowing and healthy skin.
5) Processed food: Completely avoid processed food to prevent the consumption of sugar, which is very fattening.
6) Cardio and Strength training: Fitness is important for healthy weight loss. A combination of cardio and strength training or lifting weights helps burn calories, increases metabolism and turns fat into muscle to give you a lean look.
7) Apps: There are several apps available to help in weight loss and most of them are free. There are apps for weight loss diet, exercise and workouts too.
FOR MORE: Weight Loss
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Hollywood celebrity trainer Ramona Braganza lets us in on some of her A-List client's...
Available only in winter, Indian gooseberries, or amla as they are known in Hindi, have...
You probably started growing a moustache this month with the vague intention of...