Recipe: German Style Pork Krakauer with Rosemary and Thyme Potatoes
To feed a hungry stomach in a hurry, you don’t need an elaborate recipe with hours spent in the kitchen. Quick hands, easy to gather ingredients and the willingness to experiment are usually the key ingredients needed. That’s why we have for you today a special recipe with a touch of Germany. Delicious, healthy and satiating, it will keep your taste buds buzzing for a long time.
6 Pork Krakauer
6 Seed potatoes
Thyme, oregano and rosemary
1 Garlic clove (hacked)
2 Tablespoon olive oil
• Boil seed potatoes for 8 minutes
• Spread olive oil, garlic and onions in heated pan-fry
• Grill Pork Krakauer for 4 minutes on each sides
• Pour thyme, rosemary and oregano of sausage
• Oil the potatoes, roll in thyme, rosemary and oregano and roast in the oven at medium heat.
Recipe credit: Bon Appetit Food Chain is a new brand by Arthur's Food Company, German manufacturer of German meats and sausages in Bangalore. Their products are without soya, lactose, artificial colourants and gluten.
If you’ve ever admired Hrithik Roshan or John Abraham’s physique, you have Kris Gethin...
Vinay was a skinny and underweight kid who had grown up watching Arnold Schwarzenegger and...
For hundreds of years, the only type of milk humans had to drink was animal milk that came...