Weight Loss Recipe: Oats Dhokla
Oats are considered the best healthy breakfast ingredient, as they not only flush out bad cholesterol, but also boost energy and aid digestion. We give the Indian Dhokla a twist by adding oats to, so go on and try this recipe.
- 1 cup Oats
- 1 cup Semolina
- 10g ginger paste
- ½ Cup sour curd
- 2 green chillies
- 2 tsp lemon-sugar syrup
- ¼ cup grated coconut
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp chopped coriander
- 2 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
• Roast the aats and the semolina separately.
• Beat the sour curd in a separate bowl.
• Mix the oats, semolina and curd and leave it on for 10 minutes until it ferments.
• Add 2 tsp hot oil, ginger-green chili paste, salt, turmeric powder, coconut in the paste and mix well
• Take a pan, grease it well and empty paste into it and steam it for 10 minutes
• Once steamed, cut it into equal sized pieces.
• Heat the oil in a pan, add mustard and cumin seeds and when it splutters, add it to the cut piece.s
• Sprinkle lemon-sugar syrup over it .
• Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with mint chutney.
*Recipe Courtesy: Chef Nita Mehta, Bagrrys India Ltd
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
For More: Oats
Health Star Of The Week
The feeling of being a mother had left Rupa ecstatic, but the repercussions of fat rich...
Have you ever wondered about which positions are most likely to make you climax? Or if it...
Hair Care Tips
Hair fall or hair loss does not spare age or gender. To be honest hair fall is a natural...