Low Calorie Soup Recipe: Cucumber-Buttermilk Cold Soup
This tangy soup requires no effort in cooking. It is super easy and gets its creamy texture from buttermilk. Try this refreshing, low calorie soup recipe by Neha Gupta - Freelance Nutritionist & Lifestyle Counsellor from Delhi, to keep your gut healthy.
• 1/2- 1 cucumber
• 1 glass thin low fat buttermilk
• 1/4 tsp cumin powder roasted
• 1/4 tsp black salt/rock salt
• Black pepper as per desired (optional)
1. Peel cucumber and grate it finely. Then put grated cucumber in a blender with buttermilk and blend until it is smooth, for 30 seconds.
2. Season with salt, cumin powder and black pepper.
3. Divide soup among four bowls and serve top with cucumber rounds and ice (If not adding ice cubes, you can keep it in refrigerator for some time to serve chill).
The human body is truly amazing. Check out these 10 incredible facts about your body.
If you’re a vegetarian, watch out for these foods that seem to be vegetarian but may...
Drinking enough water is easier said than done, because even though you know that you...