Low Calorie Soup Recipe: Cucumber-Buttermilk Cold Soup
This tangy soup requires no effort in cooking. It is super easy and gets its creamy texture from buttermilk. Try this refreshing, low calorie soup recipe by Neha Gupta - Freelance Nutritionist & Lifestyle Counsellor from Delhi, to keep your gut healthy.
• 1/2- 1 cucumber
• 1 glass thin low fat buttermilk
• 1/4 tsp cumin powder roasted
• 1/4 tsp black salt/rock salt
• Black pepper as per desired (optional)
1. Peel cucumber and grate it finely. Then put grated cucumber in a blender with buttermilk and blend until it is smooth, for 30 seconds.
2. Season with salt, cumin powder and black pepper.
3. Divide soup among four bowls and serve top with cucumber rounds and ice (If not adding ice cubes, you can keep it in refrigerator for some time to serve chill).
Many people’s jobs require them to sit in the same spot for several hours at a time,...
Do you feel exhausted every time you head to the gym? Workout fatigue is a real problem...
Refined foods get clogged in the colon, causing gas, indigestion, flatulence and...