Low Calorie Soup Recipe: Cucumber-Buttermilk Cold Soup
This tangy soup requires no effort in cooking. It is super easy and gets its creamy texture from buttermilk. Try this refreshing, low calorie soup recipe by Neha Gupta - Freelance Nutritionist & Lifestyle Counsellor from Delhi, to keep your gut healthy.
• 1/2- 1 cucumber
• 1 glass thin low fat buttermilk
• 1/4 tsp cumin powder roasted
• 1/4 tsp black salt/rock salt
• Black pepper as per desired (optional)
1. Peel cucumber and grate it finely. Then put grated cucumber in a blender with buttermilk and blend until it is smooth, for 30 seconds.
2. Season with salt, cumin powder and black pepper.
3. Divide soup among four bowls and serve top with cucumber rounds and ice (If not adding ice cubes, you can keep it in refrigerator for some time to serve chill).
Health Star Of The Week
Vishal was frustrated with his monotonous life which included being surrounded by books,...
Hormones have a profound effect on the human body. Hormonal imbalances don't just...