Low Calorie Soup Recipe: Cucumber-Buttermilk Cold Soup
This tangy soup requires no effort in cooking. It is super easy and gets its creamy texture from buttermilk. Try this refreshing, low calorie soup recipe by Neha Gupta - Freelance Nutritionist & Lifestyle Counsellor from Delhi, to keep your gut healthy.
• 1/2- 1 cucumber
• 1 glass thin low fat buttermilk
• 1/4 tsp cumin powder roasted
• 1/4 tsp black salt/rock salt
• Black pepper as per desired (optional)
1. Peel cucumber and grate it finely. Then put grated cucumber in a blender with buttermilk and blend until it is smooth, for 30 seconds.
2. Season with salt, cumin powder and black pepper.
3. Divide soup among four bowls and serve top with cucumber rounds and ice (If not adding ice cubes, you can keep it in refrigerator for some time to serve chill).
It is a good idea to be aware of approximately how many calories you are consuming each...
Having a healthy sex life is a great way to stay fit, happy and connected with your...
Everyone is in search of a secret product for glowing skin. But what they fail to...