Low Calorie Soup Recipe: Cucumber-Buttermilk Cold Soup
This tangy soup requires no effort in cooking. It is super easy and gets its creamy texture from buttermilk. Try this refreshing, low calorie soup recipe by Neha Gupta - Freelance Nutritionist & Lifestyle Counsellor from Delhi, to keep your gut healthy.
• 1/2- 1 cucumber
• 1 glass thin low fat buttermilk
• 1/4 tsp cumin powder roasted
• 1/4 tsp black salt/rock salt
• Black pepper as per desired (optional)
1. Peel cucumber and grate it finely. Then put grated cucumber in a blender with buttermilk and blend until it is smooth, for 30 seconds.
2. Season with salt, cumin powder and black pepper.
3. Divide soup among four bowls and serve top with cucumber rounds and ice (If not adding ice cubes, you can keep it in refrigerator for some time to serve chill).
Hollywood celebrity trainer Ramona Braganza lets us in on some of her A-List client's...
Available only in winter, Indian gooseberries, or amla as they are known in Hindi, have...
You probably started growing a moustache this month with the vague intention of...