India Dishes: Ripe Mango Curd Curry
Ripe Mango Curd Curry also known as Mambazha Pulissery, is an authentic Kerala style ripe mango curry. This dish will give you a lovely combination of sweetness from the fruit, salt, spice and sourness from the yoghurt, which is just out of this world. Treat your taste buds, with this delicious Kerala delicacy by trying this recipe shared by Geetha Ghaliyavar - Consultant Registered dietician, Nutrition trainer, CDE at Eat Wise Nutrition Consultancy.
• Ripe Mangoes ( Peeled and whole )
• Thick curd
• Fresh coconut - 2 tbsp
• Mustard seeds ( raw ) - 1/4 tsp
• Jeera - optional - 1/ 4 tsp
• Chillies - green or red
• Curry leaves
• Coconut oil - 1/2 tsp
1. Mix curd, mangoes and ground paste together. There is no need for cooking.
2. Season all ingredients in a pan and add to the gravy.
3. Serve with red or brown rice
Health Star Of The Week
Vishal was frustrated with his monotonous life which included being surrounded by books,...
Hormones have a profound effect on the human body. Hormonal imbalances don't just...