Healthy Weight Gain Recipe with Upma
If your constant worry is - "How can I gain weight?" we've got just the healthy weight gain recipe for you. Today we look at a recipe that can help you pile on some healthy pounds. Nutritionist, Priya Kathpal with BCube shares this super easy and super healthy weight gain recipe with broken wheat for upma. The recipe is healthy, rich in fiber and vegetables. Gain weight with Broken Wheat Upma.
Broken Wheat Upma Recipe
¼ cup broken wheat
1 green chilli
¼ cup green peas
¼ cup carrots
¼ cup paneer
2 tbsp coriander
1 tbsp oil and salt to taste
- Chop onions, green chilli, grate paneer and cut carrots in cubes.
- Clean, wash and blanch broken wheat in 2 cups of water for about 5 mins. Drain it!
- Heat oil in pressure cooker, add onions and green chilli, sauté till light brown.
- Add peas, carrots, broken wheat and salt, sauté for about 5 mins.
- Add 1 ½ cups of water and pressure cook for 1 whistle.
- Garnish with coriander and grated paneer. Serve hot.
Tip: Other veggies like spinach and cluster beans can also be used.
*Image courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
While sunflower oil is a healthy oil to cook with, it can be used in your skin and hair...
We all have some sort of skincare routine and are probably guilty of some skincare...
Work, presentations, deadlines, interviews etc. are such a basic part of your life and yet...