Healthy Salad Recipe: Watermelon and Feta Cheese Salad
The best way to spend a hot summer afternoon is to eat a tasty and healthy meal, made with fresh ingredients. Try this watermelon and feta cheese salad to replenish the water levels in your body and boost your energy levels.
- 30 gms Mesculn
- 30 gms arugula
- 6 grilled focaccia bread croutons
- 5 gms cherry tomato
- 5 gms sliced water chestnuts
- 10 gms seedless watermelon triangles
- 5 gms sundried tomatoes
- 5 gms black olives
- 15 gms green beans
- 8 gms feta crumble
- 10 gms roasted shallots
- 8 gms candied walnuts
- 1 Sprig dill leave for garnish
- Seasoning as require
For Maple mustard dressing
· 10 Ml maple syrup
· 25 Ml olive oil
· 2 gms chopped rosemary
· 5 gms whole grain mustard
· 5 gms Dijon mustard
· Seasoning as require
· 4 to 5 Nos Charcoal
· 20 gms wooden scraps
· 3 gms rosemary
· 3 gms thyme
· 10 ml refined oil
1. In a cold dinner plate, put the mesculn in the middle. Sprinkle dressing over it along with a pinch of seasonings.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the salad in the dressing.
3. Garnish with feta cheese, candied walnuts, dill leaves.
*Images and Recipe Courtesy:Chef Alain Coumount,Le Pain Quotidien
For More: Recipes
While sunflower oil is a healthy oil to cook with, it can be used in your skin and hair...
We all have some sort of skincare routine and are probably guilty of some skincare...
Work, presentations, deadlines, interviews etc. are such a basic part of your life and yet...