Healthy Salad Recipe: Watermelon and Feta Cheese Salad
The best way to spend a hot summer afternoon is to eat a tasty and healthy meal, made with fresh ingredients. Try this watermelon and feta cheese salad to replenish the water levels in your body and boost your energy levels.
- 30 gms Mesculn
- 30 gms arugula
- 6 grilled focaccia bread croutons
- 5 gms cherry tomato
- 5 gms sliced water chestnuts
- 10 gms seedless watermelon triangles
- 5 gms sundried tomatoes
- 5 gms black olives
- 15 gms green beans
- 8 gms feta crumble
- 10 gms roasted shallots
- 8 gms candied walnuts
- 1 Sprig dill leave for garnish
- Seasoning as require
For Maple mustard dressing
· 10 Ml maple syrup
· 25 Ml olive oil
· 2 gms chopped rosemary
· 5 gms whole grain mustard
· 5 gms Dijon mustard
· Seasoning as require
· 4 to 5 Nos Charcoal
· 20 gms wooden scraps
· 3 gms rosemary
· 3 gms thyme
· 10 ml refined oil
1. In a cold dinner plate, put the mesculn in the middle. Sprinkle dressing over it along with a pinch of seasonings.
2. Mix all the ingredients for the salad in the dressing.
3. Garnish with feta cheese, candied walnuts, dill leaves.
*Images and Recipe Courtesy:Chef Alain Coumount,Le Pain Quotidien
For More: Recipes
Garlic, a regular staple in Indian households, is the ultimate superfood. Apart from giving...
Having a healthy sex life is a great way to stay fit, happy and connected with your...
Everyone is in search of a secret product for glowing skin. But what they fail to...