Healthy Soya Rolls Recipe
Soy chapatti rolls can be cooked in 10 minutes flat, if you have all the ingredients handy. A dish which is full of vitamin, protein and calcium content, these soy rolls make excellent starters for somebody who is suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol or heart diseases. Ideal for great breakfasts or as a mid-evening snack, it is cooked in minimal fat. This soy chapatti rolls recipe has 280 calories (per 2 pcs) and the soy in the dish can be easily replaced by any leftover vegetable in your fridge. So, let's get going!
• 2 Chapatis cooked in a typical Indian style (on a tawa)
• 1 Egg beaten (add salt and pepper to taste)
• 1 cup of Soya granules
• 2 tablespoon of Pudina (hari) chutney
• 4 tablespoon of Chopped cucumber
• 4 tablespoon of Chopped radish
• A pinch of garam masala
• 1 tablespoon of oil
1. Soak soya granules in a cup of water for an hour or so.
2. Now take the prepared chapatti and dip it into the beaten egg mixture. Add one teaspoon oil to a non-stick pan (on each chapatti) and roast it.
3. Once the chapatti is ready, put a thin layer of pudina chutney, soya stuffing, cucumber, radish and garam masala.
4. Roll the chapatti in the shape of a roll and your soya chapatti rolls are ready.
*Image courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images