Healthy Snack Recipe: Green Dosa
Enjoy a filling Indian pancake or dosa as we call it which is a good source of fibre, calcium and magnesium. It also keeps a check on your blood pressure.
Serving size: 4
- Green moong dal, soaked - 1 cup
- Rawa - ¼ cup
- Soy Flour - ¼ cup
- Flax seed powder - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green Chilli (Finely Chopped)
- Oil- 5 ml
• Grind the soaked green moong dal, soy flour and rawa to form a batter (of dosa consistency).
• Later add salt, flax seed powder, green chilli to the batter.
• Make dosas out of that batter on a non-stick pan.
• Serve hot with tomato chutney.
*Recipe Courtesy: Anjalika Abraham, Dietician, Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Health Star Of The Week
Nidhi, thought that being tall helped her look slim, so she didn't pay any attention...
If women are coy about sex, men are coy about skincare treatments. Men also face skin...