Healthy Snack Recipe: Green Dosa
Enjoy a filling Indian pancake or dosa as we call it which is a good source of fibre, calcium and magnesium. It also keeps a check on your blood pressure.
Serving size: 4
- Green moong dal, soaked - 1 cup
- Rawa - ¼ cup
- Soy Flour - ¼ cup
- Flax seed powder - 2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Green Chilli (Finely Chopped)
- Oil- 5 ml
• Grind the soaked green moong dal, soy flour and rawa to form a batter (of dosa consistency).
• Later add salt, flax seed powder, green chilli to the batter.
• Make dosas out of that batter on a non-stick pan.
• Serve hot with tomato chutney.
*Recipe Courtesy: Anjalika Abraham, Dietician, Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
The human body is truly amazing. Check out these 10 incredible facts about your body.
If you’re a vegetarian, watch out for these foods that seem to be vegetarian but may...
Drinking enough water is easier said than done, because even though you know that you...