Healthy Recipe: Multigrain Muesli Pancakes
A perfectly balanced mixture of whole grains, fruits, nuts and other delicious but healthy additives, Muesli provides a far healthier alternative for the first meal of the day. So, try these multigrain muesli pancakes...
- 3 cups of crunchy muesli
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 cups of low-fat buttermilk
- Water as needed
- Pulse the muesli in a food processor until the cereal is in very small crumbs. Stir together the dry ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the eggs and buttermilk. Set it aside for 10 minutes on the counter. Add water as necessary to thin the pancake batter.
- Fry it in in olive oil until both sides are golden brown.
*Recipe and Image Courtesy:Dolly Kumar, Director GAIA
FOR MORE: Oat Recipes
Every New Year, we tend to make New Year’s resolutions that we swear we are going to...
Your hands can become rough from your daily chores, making them look a lot older than the...
Stevia is a popular sweetener and sugar substitute that is favoured widely as it...