Healthy Recipe: Multigrain Muesli Pancakes
A perfectly balanced mixture of whole grains, fruits, nuts and other delicious but healthy additives, Muesli provides a far healthier alternative for the first meal of the day. So, try these multigrain muesli pancakes...
- 3 cups of crunchy muesli
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 cups of low-fat buttermilk
- Water as needed
- Pulse the muesli in a food processor until the cereal is in very small crumbs. Stir together the dry ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the eggs and buttermilk. Set it aside for 10 minutes on the counter. Add water as necessary to thin the pancake batter.
- Fry it in in olive oil until both sides are golden brown.
*Recipe and Image Courtesy:Dolly Kumar, Director GAIA
FOR MORE: Oat Recipes
The human body is truly amazing. Check out these 10 incredible facts about your body.
If you’re a vegetarian, watch out for these foods that seem to be vegetarian but may...
Drinking enough water is easier said than done, because even though you know that you...