Healthy Recipe: Multigrain Muesli Pancakes
A perfectly balanced mixture of whole grains, fruits, nuts and other delicious but healthy additives, Muesli provides a far healthier alternative for the first meal of the day. So, try these multigrain muesli pancakes...
- 3 cups of crunchy muesli
- 2 cups of whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 6 cups of low-fat buttermilk
- Water as needed
- Pulse the muesli in a food processor until the cereal is in very small crumbs. Stir together the dry ingredients.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the eggs and buttermilk. Set it aside for 10 minutes on the counter. Add water as necessary to thin the pancake batter.
- Fry it in in olive oil until both sides are golden brown.
*Recipe and Image Courtesy:Dolly Kumar, Director GAIA
FOR MORE: Oat Recipes
In the lead up to Diwali and the festive season we all need to watch what we eat.
Celery's an underdog when it comes to healthy foods, because it is rarely given credit...
The human body is simply amazing, with several functions and abilities that we don’t even...