Healthy Pumpkin Fries Recipe
Surprise your guests with these healthy pumpkin fries, which will leave them asking for more. Instead of fried potato chips or the sodium heavy packet of wafers, these pumpkin fries are great to serve with dips as finger food. Who said anything about healthy appetisers being only about carrots and celery sticks? Make a batch even for weekends so movie snacks, and Sunday evenings are more fun and delicious. You can also spice these pumpkin fries up with spices of your choice.
- 1 pumpkin
- 2tbsp coconut oil, or olive oil
- Spices such as paprika, chilli flakes, cinnamon, garlic power, and cumin
- Dried herbs such as basil, thyme, parsley, and sage.
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil.
- Peel and chop pumpkin into fries - Either 1cm x 1cm thickness, but shoestring would still work as will bigger wedge-style cuts.
- In a medium bowl, toss fries with oil.
- Sprinkle with selected herbs and spices, tossing to coat.
- Place fries on tray in a single layer, and bake in oven until golden and slightly crisp on the outside.
Health Star Of The Week
The feeling of being a mother had left Rupa ecstatic, but the repercussions of fat rich...
Have you ever wondered about which positions are most likely to make you climax? Or if it...
Hair Care Tips
Hair fall or hair loss does not spare age or gender. To be honest hair fall is a natural...