Healthy Pancake: Whole-Wheat Flour and Paneer Pancake
Here is a soft, fluffy andn nutritious pancake which uses whole wheat flour instead of white flour. It can be served for breakfast or as a snack. Try this super nutritious pancake recipe by Saritha Rajiv - Dietitian and Nutritionist, Director at Nutrifull.
• 1 cup whole wheat flour
• 1 cup skimmed milk
• 1 medium sized banana
• 50gms low fat paneer, crumbled
• ½ tsp cardamom powder
• 1/4tsp baking powder
• 2tbsp sugar (optional)
• Olive oil (to smear on the tawa)
1. Mix all the ingredients except paneer, in a blender until smooth.
2. Transfer the batter into a bowl, mix in the crumbled paneer and rest for 10min.
3. Heat a non-stick tawa and smear a little olive oil on it.
4. Pour a ladle full of the batter, cover and cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook the other side as well till the pancake turns golden brown.
5. Serve hot.
*Image courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Former NFL cheerleader, competitive gymnast and pro fitness athlete, Ramona Braganza is...
Blue is one colour that always looks good on any skin! I'm talking about...
No matter how many hours we have in the day, we always fall short of time try to take...