Healthy Pancake: Whole-Wheat Flour and Paneer Pancake
Here is a soft, fluffy andn nutritious pancake which uses whole wheat flour instead of white flour. It can be served for breakfast or as a snack. Try this super nutritious pancake recipe by Saritha Rajiv - Dietitian and Nutritionist, Director at Nutrifull.
• 1 cup whole wheat flour
• 1 cup skimmed milk
• 1 medium sized banana
• 50gms low fat paneer, crumbled
• ½ tsp cardamom powder
• 1/4tsp baking powder
• 2tbsp sugar (optional)
• Olive oil (to smear on the tawa)
1. Mix all the ingredients except paneer, in a blender until smooth.
2. Transfer the batter into a bowl, mix in the crumbled paneer and rest for 10min.
3. Heat a non-stick tawa and smear a little olive oil on it.
4. Pour a ladle full of the batter, cover and cook for 2 minutes, flip and cook the other side as well till the pancake turns golden brown.
5. Serve hot.
*Image courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Your alarm didn’t go off, you woke up late and now you’re running late for work -...
For better or for worse, things will change. The decisions you make today will reflect on...
Street jazz is a modern-day dance style that stems from other dance forms like hip-hop,...