Healthy Indian Recipe: Garlic and Coriander Parantha
Are you in the mood to have something healthy and Indian? Then worry not because the recipe we are going to share today will satisfy your Indian food craving. Try this healthy garlic, coriander parantha which is not only healthy but also very filling. This amazing recipe is shared by Dr. Shilpa Mittal - Nutritionist, Diet Consultant and Founder of Nutrilife Health Management, Mumbai.
• 1 cup wheat flour.
• 1/4th cup jowari flour, 1/4th cup jav (barley flour).
• 1 ½ tbsp besan.
• 1tbsp oats.
• ½ cup curd.
• 1tbsp oil.
• 1 bunch coriander (wash and spread on paper towels, let dry completely).
• 2 bunches fresh green garlic (hara lehsun).
• 1 tsp. poppy seeds, 1 tsp. sesame seeds, 1tsp saunf( asafetida)
• 2tbsp paste of green chilli, ginger and onion.
• 1 tsp. garam masala.
• 1 tsp. chili powder, chat masala.
• 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder.
• Lemon juice and salt to taste
1. Chop the coriander leaves and green garlic very finely.
2. Lightly roast the sesame seeds, saunf and poppy seeds.
3. Mix all the above ingredients.
4. Knead into soft dough.
5. Roll into parathas.
6. Roast on greased tava adding little oil.
7. Serve hot with yogurt, cucumber raita or green chutney.
Image courtesy: BCCL
Health Star Of The Week
Manisha chose to be ignorant about the weight she had gained over the years, as she was...
If women are coy about sex, men are coy about skincare treatments. Men also face skin...