Healthy Drink: Green Detox Juice
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Nutrition (per serving):
160 calories, 3 grams proteins, 5 grams fibre, 0.5 grams fat and 86 milligrams sodium
• 1 ¼ (chopped) spinach leaves (without stems and tough rib)
• 1 cup chilled fresh orange juice
• 1 ¼ cup cubed mango
• ¼ cup (chopped) fresh mint
• 2 medium ribs celery (finely chopped)
• ¼ cup (chopped) flat-leaf parsley
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Keep blending it, until it is a smooth puree.
3. Pour into two chilled glasses and sip it.
* Recipe Courtesy: Priya Kathpal – Nutritionist, Mumbai
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Smoking is bad for your health, yes, but do you know exactly how it affects your body? Most...
The immune system’s job is to identify foreign microbes, viruses, and parasites creeping...
Pizza isn't necessarily junk food; it all depends on how it's made. Pizza can be...