Healthy Drink: Green Detox Juice
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Nutrition (per serving):
160 calories, 3 grams proteins, 5 grams fibre, 0.5 grams fat and 86 milligrams sodium
• 1 ¼ (chopped) spinach leaves (without stems and tough rib)
• 1 cup chilled fresh orange juice
• 1 ¼ cup cubed mango
• ¼ cup (chopped) fresh mint
• 2 medium ribs celery (finely chopped)
• ¼ cup (chopped) flat-leaf parsley
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender.
2. Keep blending it, until it is a smooth puree.
3. Pour into two chilled glasses and sip it.
* Recipe Courtesy: Priya Kathpal – Nutritionist, Mumbai
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Health Star Of The Week
Vishal was frustrated with his monotonous life which included being surrounded by books,...
Hormones have a profound effect on the human body. Hormonal imbalances don't just...