Healthy Breakfast Recipe: Avocado Chapati
Want a power packed way to start up your morning? Then try our super variant of healthy chapatti made out of avocado shared by Padmaja Vasireddy – Food and Nutrition Expert, California, USA. This chapatti has an amazing blend of nutrition and taste, which will make your remaining day full of energy and zeal.
Serves: 30 medium chapatti
Nutritional Facts for 2 chapatis
• Calories (kcal) - 156.4
• Total Fat (gm) - 0.6
• Protein (gm) – 5
• 4 1/2 Cups of whole wheat chapati flour
• 3 Medium sizes Avocados
• Salt to taste
1. Mix flour with mashed Avocadoes, salt, and water to make dough.
2. Let the dough sit for 10minutes.
3. Divide the dough into equal balls dust it with dry flour and press.
4. Place the Roti on the skillet; flip the Roti until it changes to light brown colour
5. Drizzle the Rotis with Olive oil (Optional)
6. Devour the nutty, soft and tasty Avocado Chapattis/Rotis.
Every year we tend to make resolutions that are supposed to last all year long and beyond....
Rahul always been a health enthusiast, but a stream of events in his life made him put on a...
Weight loss routines or any fitness regimes can get boring, but don't give up yet. Get...