Glucose Biscuit Chocolate Cake Recipe
When you think of healthy cakes, you might be imagining dry, cardboard-like, horrid lumpy, colourless loaves. But hang in there. Today we bring you an unusual cake recipe, made from your favourite tea-time snack glucose biscuits. All smiles now? We have more good news for you - this cake doesn’t require baking. You can prepare this recipe for unexpected guests and you're rushed for dessert, or when you simply have a sweet craving to satisfy. So, here’s a recipe for a convenient, delicious, and healthy glucose biscuit chocolate cake.
• 12 glucose biscuit
• 1/4th cup of skimmed milk
• ½ tablespoon of coffee powder
• 2 tablespoon of unsalted light butter
• 4 tablespoon of sugar substitutes
• 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder
1. Take a bowl and pour in milk and coffee powder. Whisk it well.
2. Now dip each glucose biscuit in the coffee and milk mixture and place them on top of each other.
3. Now whisk together cocoa powder, sugar and butter. Apply this mixture with a brush on all sides of the glucose biscuit layer.
4. Refrigerate it for an hour or two, until it is hard and firm.
5. Cut into manageable slices and serve!
Garlic, a regular staple in Indian households, is the ultimate superfood. Apart from giving...
Having a healthy sex life is a great way to stay fit, happy and connected with your...
Everyone is in search of a secret product for glowing skin. But what they fail to...