Finger Foods: Oats and Nuts Lollipop
Preparing finger foods for kids can always be a daunting experience, especially when you are trying to make the snack healthy, tasty and visually appealing for your child. Try this tasty, healthy simple lollipop recipe shared by Chetana Kalavadia – Cookery Expert.
• 1/2 cup dates chopped
• 1/4 cup roasted rolled oats
• 1/4 cup lightly roasted and finely chopped mixed nuts (almond,walnuts,pistachios)
• 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds (til)
• 1 tbsp flax seeds
1. Heat a non-stick pan, add the dates and cook on a slow flame until the dates melt, while stirring continuously.
2. Remove from flame, add all the remaining ingredients and mix well. Keep aside to cool slightly.
3. Grease your hands with ghee and divide into equal portions, shape into a round balls and insert a small stick in the centre.
4. Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
Image Courtesy: Mrs Chetana Kalavadia - Cookery Expert
Health Star Of The Week
22-year-old Ajith was stunned when a little kid referred to him as ‘uncle.' This...
For those of us in the corporate world, stress is a common phenomenon. Besides, numerous...
Dr Arnold Kegel, discovered kegel exercises to help pregnant women control urinary...