Essential Oil: Uses of Eucalyptus Oil
Eucalyptus essential oil has always been regarded for its medical properties. Eucalyptus oil is an analgesic, antiviral, antibacterial and antiseptic too, making it a perfect remedy for most treatments. But apart from that it is also a good disinfectant that can be used for household purposes. Here are a few uses of this versatile essential oil- Eucalyptus oil.
- You can even treat sinus with Eucalyptus oil. You can add it to your Neti pot saline solution for quick relief.
- You can use Eucalyptus oil in an aromatherapy treatment to get rid of headaches and nose blockage. Just add a few drops of this oil to your steam and inhale it.
- You can add Eucalyptus oil to your homemade sunscreen because Eucalyptus oil has a low natural SPF and will help make you sunscreen more effective.
- You can also use Eucalyptus oil on your pets to control the flea attack. Mix a few drops of Eucalyptus oil in your pets shampoo and give it a good wash. This should naturally be able to keep the fleas away.
- Add Eucalyptus oil to coconut oil and give youself a good scalp massage with it. This will help prevent and even get rid of head lice.
- You can also use Eucalyptus oil as a floor cleaner by mixing it with hot water. Fill this solution in a spray bottle and use it to clean your floors.
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Image
For More: Healthy Living
Health Star Of The Week
The feeling of being a mother had left Rupa ecstatic, but the repercussions of fat rich...
Multiple orgasms, the holy grail of sex. Men capable of dishing them out are considered sex...
Monsoon is all about acne prone skin, zits and pimples due to dust, frizzy hair and dirty...