Treatments for Common Cold During Seasonal Changes
Change in seasons have a direct effect on us developing common cold. Seasonal changes see a spike in the spread of common cold. With monsoon approaching, monsoon maladies can cripple the enthusiasm of enjoying the rains. Hence spot the symptoms of common cold and stop it with these home remedies and foods.
1) Mucus build-up in the nose
2) Sore throat
5) Swelling of the sinus
How to Avoid Catching a Cold:
1) Do not sneeze into your hands but into your sleeve. And always use a hand sanitiser.
2) Drink plenty of water to fight the build-up of germs.
3) The best ways to fight with the common cold is to increase vitamins A,C, B complex and E.
4) Wash your hands as often as possible and avoid touching your face.
5) Reduce stress, stay happy.
6) Quit smoking and drink only in moderation.
7) Use disposable paper to wipe your hands and clear your nose.
8) Use tissues and disinfect your home regularly if one of the family members has the common cold.
FOR MORE: Cold and Flu
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Every year we tend to make resolutions that are supposed to last all year long and beyond....
Rahul always been a health enthusiast, but a stream of events in his life made him put on a...
Weight loss routines or any fitness regimes can get boring, but don't give up yet. Get...