Stomach Disorders: How to Ease Stomach Ulcers
Peptic ulcers or stomach ulcers can cause pain, the bloated stomach feeling, heart burn, and even vomiting. The sound of it makes you cringe, but this is what really happens on ground reality when it comes to ulcers of the abdomen. Here's a quick check on what causes stomach ulcers, and what one can do to treat them.
Causes of stomach ulcers:
- Bacteria are one of the causes of peptic ulcers, specifically helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) bacteria is too blame for this pain.
- Medication is another cause that disrupts your calm stomach. Ulcers can develop with painkillers and fever pills too.
- Stomach ulcers may even be hereditary.
Treatments for stomach ulcer:
- Avoid the vices- drink alcohol in moderation and quit smoking
- Antibiotics will pump out the bacteria, helicobacter pylori (H. pylori)
- Avoid overuse of drugs
- Surgery in extreme cases
- Consult your doctor for the correct treatment according to the intensity of your stomach ulcer.
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Every New Year, we tend to make New Year’s resolutions that we swear we are going to...
Your hands can become rough from your daily chores, making them look a lot older than the...
Stevia is a popular sweetener and sugar substitute that is favoured widely as it...