Reasons Why Obesity Affects Men's Sex Life
Want a better sex life? Prevent obesity, lose weight and maintain it. It may sound absurd and not related, but obesity is a barrier to fully enjoy the sexual experience. Here’s how obesity can cull your amazing sex life. Lose weight today for a better and fulfilling sexual performance.
2) Sex positions: This is where stamina is also needed. Sex positions demand the use of different muscle groups and a lot of energy. Being obese also reduces your chance of trying different sex positions.
3) Other diseases: Obesity makes you prone to heart diseases, diabetes, cancer, etc. which can affect your sex life and sex drive.
4) Low libido: Obesity affects hormonal balance which in turn affects testosterone levels, causing a dip in your libido.
5) Erectile Dysfunction: Obesity is linked to heart diseases as the arteries are blocked; this also affects blood flow to the genitals. Lack of blood circulation causes erectile dysfunction.
6) Small penis: Being obese makes the penis appear small or buried.
Boost your sex life and increase your sex drive with weightloss exercises and healthy diet.
FOR MORE: Obesity
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
The human body is truly amazing. Check out these 10 incredible facts about your body.
If you’re a vegetarian, watch out for these foods that seem to be vegetarian but may...
Drinking enough water is easier said than done, because even though you know that you...