Reasons Why Obesity Affects Men's Sex Life
Want a better sex life? Prevent obesity, lose weight and maintain it. It may sound absurd and not related, but obesity is a barrier to fully enjoy the sexual experience. Here’s how obesity can cull your amazing sex life. Lose weight today for a better and fulfilling sexual performance.
2) Sex positions: This is where stamina is also needed. Sex positions demand the use of different muscle groups and a lot of energy. Being obese also reduces your chance of trying different sex positions.
3) Other diseases: Obesity makes you prone to heart diseases, diabetes, cancer, etc. which can affect your sex life and sex drive.
4) Low libido: Obesity affects hormonal balance which in turn affects testosterone levels, causing a dip in your libido.
5) Erectile Dysfunction: Obesity is linked to heart diseases as the arteries are blocked; this also affects blood flow to the genitals. Lack of blood circulation causes erectile dysfunction.
6) Small penis: Being obese makes the penis appear small or buried.
Boost your sex life and increase your sex drive with weightloss exercises and healthy diet.
FOR MORE: Obesity
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
Health Star Of The Week
The feeling of being a mother had left Rupa ecstatic, but the repercussions of fat rich...
Have you ever wondered about which positions are most likely to make you climax? Or if it...
Hair Care Tips
Hair fall or hair loss does not spare age or gender. To be honest hair fall is a natural...