Masturbation Facts: Side Effects of Masturbation
Masturbation is in-built in men and women practice it coyly. But you can’t escape masturbation, it is part of life. There are certain facts and rumours in-relation to masturbation that you cannot avoid. We break the ice on this taboo topic.
Masturbation has positive side effects that you will agree too:
- Relief through ejaculation
- Climax for fun and pleasure
- Induces sleep
- Relaxes you
- Eases tension
It is important to be gentle on your genitals to avoid sores and help you get back to normalcy.
There are few negative effects of masturbation, these are:
- Masturbation lowers sperm count, reduces your chance of conceiving.
- Frequent masturbation will take longer to satisfy you and for you to ejaculate. Space it out.
- If your hands are rough, your genitals will have scratches.
- Vigourous movements will cause swelling too.
- Social stigma on the act of masturbation can lower your morale.
Myths on masturbation:
- You will not grow hairy palms when you masturbate.
- Nor will you develop acne for masturbation.
- There is lack of evidence that regular ejaculation will affect your erection.
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
When it comes to fish, most people tend to either love it or hate it. If you already love...
Having a healthy sex life is a great way to stay fit, happy and connected with your...
Everyone is in search of a secret product for glowing skin. But what they fail to...