Masturbation Facts: Side Effects of Masturbation
Masturbation is in-built in men and women practice it coyly. But you can’t escape masturbation, it is part of life. There are certain facts and rumours in-relation to masturbation that you cannot avoid. We break the ice on this taboo topic.
Masturbation has positive side effects that you will agree too:
- Relief through ejaculation
- Climax for fun and pleasure
- Induces sleep
- Relaxes you
- Eases tension
It is important to be gentle on your genitals to avoid sores and help you get back to normalcy.
There are few negative effects of masturbation, these are:
- Masturbation lowers sperm count, reduces your chance of conceiving.
- Frequent masturbation will take longer to satisfy you and for you to ejaculate. Space it out.
- If your hands are rough, your genitals will have scratches.
- Vigourous movements will cause swelling too.
- Social stigma on the act of masturbation can lower your morale.
Myths on masturbation:
- You will not grow hairy palms when you masturbate.
- Nor will you develop acne for masturbation.
- There is lack of evidence that regular ejaculation will affect your erection.
*Images courtesy: © Thinkstock photos/ Getty Images
The human body is truly amazing. Check out these 10 incredible facts about your body.
If you’re a vegetarian, watch out for these foods that seem to be vegetarian but may...
Drinking enough water is easier said than done, because even though you know that you...